Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

About Me !


There's something about me that most probably of my friends don't even know and care, i think :O hehe . well here it goes
  • 1. Im a shy person and always pretend to be cool around girls.


  • 2. Imma Hugger :) i like to hug people especially my friends. HAHA


  • 3. Love my Bestfriends ;)


  • 4. Love maths, hate science.


  • 5. Im a cannotseeprettygirls type of person, cause i'll easily fall for  them or attract to em. Lol, but don't worry cause im a honest person and know what i am doing * PERASAN ,


  • 6. Im a jealous type of person, full of jealousyy -.-


  • 7. Seriously, when girls starts to tegur or talk to me, suddenly    can't control any of my action such as , my hand will automatically cover my mouth or play with my hair, when i starts a conversation suddenly my mouth starts to mumbling.


  • 8. Hate jews and freemason


  • 9. Been kissed by girls at the cheek (Y) :D , and also boys at the cheek too * tragedy :'(  Lol, girls common but boys ;'''((( story a bit, i just simply belanja my friend*boys suddenly he thanked me* invites  with a eewwhh kiss at my cheek ;'(


  • 10. Love indie music


  • 11. Likes to borrow clothes especially from my brothers ;)


  • 12. Likes to flirt with girls but tak pernah berjaya :(


  • 13. Love football boots


  • 14. I love ice cream like a lot especially strawberry flavours :9


  • 15. Love people that can accept who i am, my humor, and my character ;))


  • 16. Loves to sing, haa korang tak tahu kan ? lol maybe only my closest friends je yang tahu kot .


  • 17. Simple and natural. Thats Me ! ;)

Lol, 17 ? i know its kinda awkward digits to end with, but wth
im 17 what ? :)